Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work®
Sponsored by Staff Council
| Home | Forms & Registration | Program History | FAQs | Become a Guide | Contact |
Follow the steps below to register for this year's program.
Print, complete and return the Program Release Form for Carnegie Mellon. This form is required if your guest is attending a track or activity.
The form MUST be received by April 22, 2014.
You can scan your form and email it to Susie Rush or fax it to 412-268-4999.
Or you can send it to the Student Life Office, 1060 Morewood Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- Go to Track Descriptions to choose a track that interests you. This year the tracks are divided to accommodate different age groups.
Please choose a track from the age group approprate for your child. From there you can go to our new online registration form to register your child.
- Print, complete and return the School Information Form
to your teacher.
- Print and review the Checklist to help you prepare for
Take Our Daughters and Sons To Work® day.
- Volunteer to help with Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work. Contact
- Help with Lunch from 11:45-12:45 pm.
- Become a guide from 1:00-3:00 pm.