Major: Computer Science(Class of 2025)
Randy Pausch is a computer science professor at Carnegie Mellon University who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
Randy Pausch is known for his take on time management, and has given many lectures, especially during the end of his life. Departing the world while giving his knowledge on things
1) "Good judgement comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgement" gives us a reason to learn from our mistakes rather than be defeated by it.s
2) "Do the ugliest thing first" When doing the hardest task first, the slop down becomes easier and much more bearable to complete.
3) Covey's four quadrant TODO was very useful to learn and can be easily applied.
4) "Touch each paper once" when picking up a task dedicate and complete it, this will cause your desk to appear less cluttered.
5) Multiple moniter screens, to help organize yourself.
Professor Christos Theory
Professor Riley Theory
Professor Oflazer Theory
Professor Giselle Theory
Professor Gianni Theory
Professor Saquib Theory