Eric Zheng's University Webpage
Picture of me in Suzhou, China.
Wow, I have a university webpage! I'm Eric, and I'm currently studying computer science at CMU.
I don't know what to put up here; while I think of something, why don't you refer instead to my personal website?
You know, I've always wanted my very own university website. Let's see...
- Is the TLD .edu? Check. (At the canonical URL, at
least. This may not be true if you are viewing this at the
shortened URL http://cmu.io/~ericzhen.)
- Is there a tilde in the URL? Yep. (Well, it does if you're
viewing this site at https://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ericzhen,
but I suppose it doesn't if you're viewing it at https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ericzhen,
which is not recommended.)
- Is there a low-resolution or small picture of me smiling in
an exotic location? Yes!
- Was the picture taken about fifteen years ago? Well, I'm
still twenty, but I'm working on it.
- Is there absolutely zero styling on the page? It would
- Is there a "last edited" footer with a date in the '90s?
Check for yourself.
Does anyone else even read these? I sometimes feel weird digging through the AFS sites. Well, apparently this is the answer.
Hey look, it's Oakland (Pittsburgh)!
Ha, I should switch my major to design or something...
Last edited December 10, 1997. Just kidding, I hadn't
been born then!