I'm a rising senior majoring in Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA. I'm expected
to graduate with an additional major in Mathematics in May 2019. I endorse the beauty of both and enjoy their
power in problem solving and creating things.
I'm proficient in Java, Python, C, SQL, and SML. I'm currently seeking fulltime position as a software engineer (product, infrastructure, analytics, mobile, security). And my additional interests are distributed systems, database, machine learning, and functional programming.
You can download a PDF version of my resume here.
Dean's List (All Semesters)
- Built a subscription propensity machine learning model with Pyspark.mllib that can generate 10 million+ revenue/year.
- Worked with a team of nine to plan, design, select data with SQL on Google BigQuery, and compute features with PySpark on Google Cloud Datalab.
- Developed helper functions for the whole team to compute features, run models, and test model metrics in a more generic fashion that saved 12+ man hours/person/feature.
- Developed a speech separation product through deep learning training in Tensorfow for speaker independent multi-talker speech separation. Github page
- Experimented with relevant machine learning algorithms (GAN Image Generation, Image Effect Transfer, SampleRNN, Guitar Sound Auto Gereration...) via Pytorch and CUDA on GPUs in Docker platform.
- Headed a team of four in creating innovative problems for math courses on expii.com under supervision of Professor Po-shen Loh.
- Explored and designed various technologies to make teaching and learning more eficient and efective.
- Installed Google Analytics tools to monitor and gather user data from website, phone app.
- Analyzed data with Pandas and Matplotlib to plan and present advertising budget investment accordingly.