Information Technology - Mobility Graduate Student at Carnegie Mellon University; worked at IBM,eBay; Engineering intern at Linkedin this summer;
Web/Mobile application development Freelancer
What makes me tick!?
Making things as simple as possible but no simpler.
- Travel Buddy for Android Location aware real time android application that helps you pilot and explore the world’s cities. The app gives suggestion for places, informs the user about offers, deals, weather, news, helps track expense, convert currency, picture gallery. • Integrated with Facebook platform has single sign-on, uses friends data through Open Graph Protocol for suggestions and recommendation of places. Aggregates user activities to be published as a story (PDF or HTML) at the end of the travel. Fork me on github →
- SureShop - HTML5 SureShop is a platform independent mobile application developed using HTML5, JQuery Mobile and PhoneGap, which is designed to provide location based alerts for shoppers when they are in closeproximity to shops in their shopping list. The application also provides a way to collaborate shopping list between roommates/family. Technologies: HTML5, PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile, CSS3, Java Script, Android. Fork me on github →
- Rent Bay An Online Property auction web application built using Ruby on Rails. Fork me on github →
- Hashment A website to facilitate inline and contextual commenting on blog posts; Gives extensive data analytics based on hashtags.Has a Facebook like dynamic contextual comment ticker system.
- CloudCamp Beta A ruby on rails application that helps Companies connect with the student community. Students can follow their favorite companies.. Fork me on github →
- Rubik’s Cube Solver A step by step interactive solver, capable of choosing optimal algorithm according to the input configuration of the cube.
- FALL 2011
- 96821 - Software Engineering
- 14741 - Information Security
- 05631 - Software Structure for User Interface - HCI
- 05633 - User Interface Lab - HCI
- 15637 - Web Application Development
- SPRING 2011
- 08781 - Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- 11741 - Information Retrieval
- 14740 - Telecommunication Networks