Welcome! I am a sixth year PhD student at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University. I am working under the guidance of Prof. Burak Ozdoganlar. Prior to joining here, I completed my undergraduate studies in 2010 at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) in Production and Industrial Engineering. My research interests include, but are not limited to: Micro/Nano-scale Metrology and Manufacturing, Precision Engineering and Additive Manufacturing.
5000 Forbes Avenue
Hamerschlag Hall B-level PhD suite
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA - 15213
Email: snahata (@andrew.cmu.edu)
1. Control tutorials for MATLAB and SIMULINK.
2. Engineer On A Disk - Useful e-books and notes for engineers.
3. Instructables - Interesting ideas!
4. JPE Precision Point - Free engineering knowledge articles.
5. Introduction to Micro-milling - A Tutorial.
6. Surface Metrology Guide.
Online Lectures (which I like):
1. Acoustics - MIT 6.312 by Prof. Amar G. Bose.
2. Linear Algebra - MIT 18.06 by Prof. Gilbert Strang.
3. Math Fundamentals for Robotics - CMU 16-811 by Prof. Michael Erdmann.
4. Lectures on Digital Photography by Prof. Marc Levoy.
1. Spindle metrology research in tech front article.
2. ANSYS Tutorials.
3. Voice calling card for India.
|Last Updated :: September 2016|