Credits (mostly alphabetically)
This site would not be possible were it not for the help and generosity of others. Included here are a list of people who have contributed information or pictures, or have helped in other ways:
- The denizens of the Diesel Modelers Mailing List have been most helpful, including gathering information on not just PRR diesels but obviously diesel models in general. Of those people, the following have provided information especially useful to these pages:
- Andy Harman provided the description of several of the sideframes and the trucks they represent, as well as a wealth of other info. He also owns the Diesel list.
- David Thompson has compiled several lists of diesel phases, including info about the changes they represent, as well as furnished information about trucks and sideframes, notably the AAR type B variations, GSC A-1-A trucks, Batz, and Blunt
- Scott Chatfield provided info on the EMD Flexicoil C truck, among other info.
- Andrew Eakin provided info on the EMD HTCR radial trucks.
- Craig Zeni for providing info about the Revell NW2 and Con-Cor SW7, some resin models, and some relevant brass models.
- Bill Gripp for obtaining several of these models which are out of production for my collection, as well as modeling info.
- Jerry Jordak for providing info about the GP9 and U25C.
- Bill Laird for providing various corrections and additional entries.
- Andy Miller for providing tips for the accuracy of EMD E and F units.
- Rich Orr for providing several entries and corrections.
- Rob Schoenberg for inspiring the format of this with his freight car pages.
- Doug Trueblood for referring me to an article on modifying the Atlas RSD12 to be of accurate length, which got me started on looking at things besides just paint schemes.
- Tom Vondruska for providing info about the FM hood units.
These pages created by Daria P. Brashear, email@example.com