TA – 24-262 Stress Analysis
1. Open up your AFS space and ensure that you have a ‘www’ folder. This
a. This folder will be your working directory for the website. Save any files or images into this folder. Any links to other pages must be in this folder.
2. Create word document with how you want your website to look.
3. View document in web view mode.
4. Save document as a ‘index.html’
a. Index is the default file name for any home page. This will make it so your website appears when you open a webpage.
5. Once everything is how you want it go here: Computing Services Publishing Website type your Andrew ID in the box and click publish. This will make your website viewable and searchable by the public.
For more information start with Step 2 on Computing Services website.
Any questions? E-mail Me