I am a Postdoc Research Associate,
working with Prof. José M. F. Moura and
Prof. Soummya Kar at ECE Department, Carnegie Mellon University. My research interest lies in learning and inference for graph-structured data.
My research interest lies in learning and inference for graph-structured data.
Office: B-42, Porter Hall
- Ph. D., The University of Hong Kong, 2014
- M.S.E., University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2009
- B.S.E., University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2006
- Postdoc Research Associate, Department of ECE, Carnegie Mellon University, 2016-present.
- Postdoc Research Fellow, School of Computer Science, McGill University, 2014-2015.
My research lies in learning and inference for graph-structured data, including deep learning for graph-structured data, graph signal processing, convergence analysis for belief propagation algorithm. The developed algorithms and analyses are applied to large-scale knowledge graphs, citation networks, transportation networks, power grids, and communication networks.