- Thesis Studio, Spring 2011 Contemporizing History: Building New in Old Delhi
- Urban Lab Studio, Fall 2010 Redesigning Downtown Pittsburgh to Enhance the Pedestrian Experience
- City Link Mall, Summer 2010 Rebranding and Redesigning Singapore's First Sub-Terrainian Mall (Aedas- Under Construction)
- CMU Campus Hotel, Spring 2010 Sustainable Design of a Showcase Hotel on Carnegie Mellon University's Campus
- High Point Park Case Competition A Proposal on the Largest Roof in the World at its height or above- 5 Day Student Competition
- Joyce Theater, Fall 2009 Theater on the Iconic Ground Zero Site- Bridging Commercial Space with Memorial
- Reflective Retreat, Fall 2008 Designing a Retreat Center in Frick Park, Pittsburgh- One of the Largest Inner City Parks
I am a recent graduate from Carnegie Mellon University with a major in Architecture. I am looking for a full time position in an architectural firm. I want to work in an environment which will provide me with an ideal learning atmosphere and still allow me to be able to voice my opinion and contribute to the design process in the firm. An ideal environment would be one that focuses on questioning ideas of space, while not compromising with the function or the occupants and their comfort. I have interned at Aedas Ltd. (www.aedas.com) in Singapore during summer 2009 and 2010 for three months each. I also enjoy working on competition entries and have experience working on them at Carnegie Mellon University as well as Aedas in Singapore during the internships. I believe I will be able to bring my enthusiasm and passion for architecture along with my design skills, previous internship experiences and ability to work with people to any firm that I am given an opportunity to work with.