- SBML Spatial 3 Level 1 draft 0.90 support. Included a new synthesis output option named 'SBMLSpatial' that saves a synthetic image as an SBML instance.
- OME-TIFF support. Included a new synthesis output options named 'OMETIFF' that saves a synthetic image as an OME-TIFF Bioformats.
- T cell models. Included a new model class/type called standardized_voxels/standardized-map half-ellipsoid which is used to model the protein distribution of T cell movies, given annotations of the synapse.
- Matlab 2015b or newer
- Image Processing Toolbox for Matlab
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox/Statistics Toolbox
- SymBiology Toolbox
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
CellOrganizer releases for the 2.0 family have been tested on
- Matlab 2015a/Ubuntu 12.04
- Matlab 2014a/Ubuntu 12.04
- Matlab 2016a/MacOSX El Capitan