Publications and Presentations
1. F. Shu, M.W. Plesniak, P.E. Sojka, “Indeterminate Origin Nozzles to Control Jet Structure,” Journal of Turbulence, vol. 6 No. 26, pp. 1-18, 2005.
2. F. Shu, M. Ito, M.W. Plesniak, P.E. Sojka, “Control of atomizer turbulence characteristics with indeterminate origin nozzles”, 58th DFD conference of the American Physical Society, Nov., 2005, Chicago, IL.
3. F. Shu, M.W. Plesniak, P.E. Sojka, “Indeterminate Origin Nozzles to Control Jets,” 11th International Symposium on Flow Visualization, Aug. 8-12, 2004, Notre Dame, IN.
4. M.W. Plesniak, F. Shu, P.E. Sojka, S.H. Frankel, “Flow Control and Design of Environmentally Benign Spray Systems,” (invited paper) Technology for a Sustainable Environment (TSE) session, Annual American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2002 Conference, November 3 - 8,2002, Indianapolis, Indiana.
5. Fangjun Shu, Michael W. Plesniak, Paul E. Sojka, “Indeterminate Origin Nozzles to Control Jets”, 56th DFD conference of the American Physics Society, Nov. 2003, Meadowlands, NJ.
6. Fangjun Shu, Michael W. Plesniak, Paul E. Sojka, “Control of an Impinging Jet Emanating from a Nozzle of Indeterminate Origin”, 55th DFD conference of the American Physics Society, Nov. 2002, Dallas, TX.
7. Fangjun Shu, Michael W. Plesniak, Paul E. Sojka, “Structure of Impinging Jet Issuing from a Nozzle of Indeterminate Origin with Applications to Improving Transfer Efficiency for Spray Systems”, 2002 Painting Technology Workshop (PTW2002), Lexington, KY, June, 2002.
8. Fangjun Shu, Chuanyu Feng, Shiping He, Boqin Xu, “The Study of 3D Object’s Profile Detection Technology”, Journal of Experimental Mechanics (China), Vol. 15, No. 2, June, 2000.
9. Kemao Qian, Fangjun Shu, Xiaoping Wu, “Determination of the Best Phase Step of the Carré Algorithm in Phase Shifting Interferometry”, Measurement Science and Technology, 11 No. 8 (August 2000) 1220-1223.
10. Hong Miao, Fangjun Shu, Xiaoping Wu, “A Non-linear Filtering Method Based on Wavelet Analysis and Its Application to Speckle Fringe Pattern”, Journal of Experimental Mechanics, Vol. 14, No. 3, Sep. 1999.
11. Detang Lu, Xiangyan Kong, Fangjun Shu, “Wellbore Transient Pressure Behavier
of Composite Dual-Porosity in the Kinds of Outside Boundary”, Journal of
Hydrodynamics, Ser. A Vol. B No. 2, P155