- Carnegie Mellon University; PhD. Literary and Cultural Studies, 2008- infinity.
- Carnegie Mellon Univeristy; M.A. Literary Cultural Studies, 2007
- University at Albany, State University of New York; B.A. English Honors,2002-2006, summa cum laude.
- "BitTorrent and the Politics of Intellectual Piracy." Cultural Studies of America Conference (April 2009).
- “'Soft' wears: Immaterial Labor and the New Sites of Conflict." Class Matters: Working Class Studies Conference (May 2009).
- Theories of Authorship: Dr. Thora Brylowe, Carnegie Mellon University (Fall 2009) "Phillip K. Dick's Valis, Jorge Luis Borges' Pierre Menard, Author of Quixote: the Fate of Post-Modern Duplication."
- Eleanor Rosalie Bazzoni Fellowship for Outstanding Achievement in English Studies for Best Critical Paper. University at Albany, SUNY, $1000. May 2006.