- I've TAed 15–150 several times, including Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021
- I've also TAed 15–122 several times, including in Spring 2020, Summer 2020 and Fall 2021.
ProjectsSome small hacks I've made include:
- a visualiser for ieee-styled floating point numbers of differing exponent and signficand lengths using web assembly (live here).
- a small parser to convert grep style regex to a SML data type used by 15–150
- an mvp of an aggregate recipe search engine for HackCMU 2019 built with Flask and Redis.
- a brainfuck interpreter in C0
Carnegie Mellon University | 2019-2023 (Expected)
- Major: Computer Science