Scot and Cari's Wedding Gallery
Welcome to a gallery of pictures from Scot and Cari's wedding. Bitsy Pookums and Snoogy Woogy found and married
each other at long last! The big event took place on Saturday, 6
October 2001, at Memorial Park Presbyterian Church in Allison Park, PA
(relocated from St. Paul's United Methodist Church because of
construction delays), with the reception at the James Centre, in the
West End of Pittsburgh.
The wedding party included matron-of-honor Leigh Ann Craig, Cari's
sister; bridesmaid Susan Taylor, Scot's sister; best woman Anna
Travis; and groomsman Casey Clark, Anna's husband. The proud parents
were John and Sue Bruggeman and Tom and Ann Taylor. The Rev. Leah
Bergstrom officiated. Max Moore and Brian Carson were readers.
These pictures are divided into three categories:
Pictures from before the wedding
Pictures from the wedding and reception
- The church. And again.
- Cari in bridal pose one and bridal pose two
- Scot thinks he'll take this sitting down.
- A series of shots of the bride and groom...
- Cari and her attendants, her sister, Leigh and Scot's sister, Susan.
- Scot and his attendants, Anna, the Best Babe, and Casey, the Groomsman.
- Scot and Anna, secret attendees of the Yalta Conference
- The Bride and her parents. The Groom and his parents.
- Cari at the altar.
- The families line up for
- ...and form up.
- Once again
- The bride and her niece,
- The Bruggemans
- The Taylors
- The Bridal Party
- The long walk up the aisle.
- Saying I do. The light came streaming through the window at that precise moment.
- We are now officially Husband and Wife!
- The Mini Reception at the church. Notice our Tartans!
- The bride and groom exiting through the
- The blushing bride giving her
opinion of the photographer.
- The groom displaying an
eerie resemblance to Wallace of "Wallace and Gromit"
- The first dance as husband and wife.
- A dance for the bride and her father.
- The two Mrs. Taylors.
- The best woman, Anna.
- The groom and his best woman.
- The same two in a more typical
- Get down, get funky.
- Groomsman Casey with baby Olivia
- The groom and his sister the
- Susan, Ann, and Casey.
- Matron of honor Leigh with her husband
- Leigh and Joe's daughter Anneke.
- Anneke carrying Leigh's
- Behold the wedding cake in its preconsumed
- The cutting of the cake.
- The feeding of the wedding cake, part the
first. Note the groom's big mouth.
- And part the second.
- Reverend Leah and her husband Bob. The
groom was present at their wedding 30-some years ago. He's told that
he cried through most of it...
- The parents of the groom.
- The father of the groom. Would you buy
insurance from this man?
- The parents of the bride caught
in a boogie.
- The bride and her sister caught in a
boogie. Must be genetic.
- Brian, Scot, and Max.
- Brian and Max, the two readers.
- Jennifer and baby Olivia. Note
Olivia's "Mini-Me" imitation of her Mom.
- Look out! It's the Danger
Squad! -- a.k.a. Brian, John C. (Jennifer's husband and Olivia's
dad), Max, and Casey.
- Casey and Anna, the groomsmen.
Apparently Casey has some Muppet blood in him.
- Cindy and Casey, or should that be
Cindy and Rico Suave?
- Dave and Casey. It's a wonder the
bartender didn't cut these two off.
- Sue and her friend Laura.
- The father of the bride, looking proud
enough to burst.
- Diane with her sister Sue.
- Cari with her cousins Debbie and
- Brian and Susan. Susan is
apparently channeling the spirit of a 1920s flapper...
- Al and Kim.
- Devin and her daddy Paul.
- Devin and her mommy Cindy.
- Cindy and Anna.
- Anneke and Devin.
- Anneke--posing or breakdancing?
You be the judge!
- Sherry and Clyde.
- Tom, Ann, Anna, and Scot. The
first three thought this day would never come for the last one...
- Susan, Casey, Cari, and
Scot at the head table.
- Linda and Wayne.
- Judy, Cari, Bill, and
- Jennifer and Melanie, no doubt
discussing some exciting fine point of transaction-processing
- Stephanie practicing for her role in
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II: We Have Your People on
- Aggie and LeMoyne, who won the
longest-married award at the reception.
- Mark, Charlie, Olivia, and
Stephanie. Steph is making sure that the Boogeyman doesn't get
Olivia (though by the looks of it, he might get Steph!)
- Olivia clutching to Steph
(or vice versa) as Charlie looks on.
- Melanie answers the phone for
Olivia, who asks Charlie to take the call for her.
- Jennifer wears the Cape of
- I, John. 'Nuff said.
- Jennifer and Melanie.
- IBM's most wanted.
- Tableful of trouble: Susan K.,
Steph, and Mark.
- A rogues' gallery featuring Casey,
Olivia, Cindy, Jenn, Steph, Melanie, and Mark.
- The new dance that's sweeping the nation: the T. Rex. Trot, as
demonstrated by Scot and Cari,
and Steph and Mark.
- Your guarantee of sanitation: the toilet
at James Centre is sparkling fresh.
Pictures from after the wedding. We