Welcome to CMU Health and Wellness!

photo credit: nhza.co.za

We offer primary medical care, health promotion, and health insurance services to all enrolled students. We also offer several resources to help students maintain their mental and physical health through treatment and education. Feel free to click through any resources and explore our facilities!

If you have any needs regarding a current emergency, or otherwise urgently need help,

Please-- call CMU Police at: 1-412-268-2323

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I go for psychological Counseling?

Try scheduling an appointment at CAPS. CAPS is located on campus, on the second floor of morewood E-tower.

I'm in need right now-- Who can I talk to?

Call the National Crisis Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.

Who can I call for help with alcohol abuse?

Call the national substance abuse hotline at 1-800-784-6776.

Where can I go to find out what fitness classes are offered?

Refer to the Fitness section.

I'm not sure if my insurance covers any of your services. Which are?

If you are a CMU student or Faculty Member, you are entitled to our core services. Read more in our Medical Section.