Most publications are listed under my DBLP profile and my Google Scholar profile. Publications listed here are, as far as possible, in reverse chronological order. However, dates that are close by might get confused.
- Rajaraman, A. and Ma, J., Reconstructing ancestral gene orders with duplications guided by synteny level genome reconstruction, BMC Bioinformatics (2016) : doi:10.1186/s12859-016-1262-8.
- Rajaraman, A., Zanetti, J.P.P, Manuch, J. and Chauve, C., Algorithms and complexity results for genome mapping problems, IEEE Transactions in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (2016) : doi:10.1109/TCBB.2016.2528239.
- Neafsey, D. E., et al. Highly evolvable malaria vectors: The genomes of 16 Anopheles mosquitoes. Science 347.6217 (2015): 1258522.
- Rajaraman, A., Tannier, E. and Chauve, C., FPSAC: Fast Phylogenetic Scaffolding of Ancient Contigs. Bioinformatics (2013): doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btt527.
- Jones, B., Rajaraman, A., Tannier, E. and Chauve, C., ANGES: reconstructing ANcestral GEnomeS maps. Bioinformatics (2012): 28: 2388-2390.
- Rajaraman, A., Chauve, C. and Ponty, Y., Assessing the robustness of parsimonious predictions for gene neighborhoods from reconciled phylogenies. ISBRA 2015. In Bioinformatics Research and Applications (pp.260-271). Springer International Publishing
- Chauve, C., Patterson, M., and Rajaraman, A., Hypergraph covering problems motivated by genome assembly questions. IWOCA 2013. Extended abstract, full version on arXiv.
- Rajaraman, A., Tannier, E., and Chauve, C. The genome of the medieval black death agent. In JOBIM 2013. Accepted.
- Variants of the Consecutive Ones Property: Algorithms, Computational Complexity and Applications to Genomics (Doctoral thesis).
- Inference of ancestral protein-protein interaction networks using methods from algebraic statistics (Master's thesis).
- Microstructural and electrical characterization of Bismuth doped ZnO thin films for use as low voltage surge protectors (Bachelor's project, in collaboration with Ashutosh Kumar).