Welcome. My name is Aadi and I'm a CS major.
Randy Pausch Video:
Who was he:
Randy Pausch was a Carnegie Mellon Professor
What was he known for?
He was a virtual reality pioneer and creator of Alice, an educational programming language.
5 Points I Liked:
- Time should be seen as more important than your money. You can earn than money later. But you can't get back the time.
- Being successful doesn't make you manage your time well. Managing your time well makes you successful.
- Ask "why?" Why am I doing this? What is the goal? Why will I succeed?
- Don't focus on doing things right, focus on doing the right things. Better than doing the wrong things well.
- Have something on your desk that you're interested in doing. Will help you get off the phone quicker instead of wasting even more time.